Updates on all of the kiddos. Tommy just began 7th grade. I know right, 7th grade!!! I can't believe it, he's growing up way too fast! He's playing soccer again this year which makes me happy, he gets better and better with each season. So far this year, he still doesn't like school and has had some issues w/ turning HW in late but we have set the rules so hopefully it will get better. He's way too smart to be slacking on HW which is an easy A.
Matthew, oh what to say about my wild child. I love this kid to death but boy does he wear me out. He goes to an in home daycare twice a week. Usually just whichever days I pick that I need to get some things done. He doesn't eat well and that has me worried. I've been giving him a daily vitamin in hopes that will help. We have cut way back on milk over a year ago but he's also been battling a stinking virus that began w/ a fever then went into a cough, runny nose and goopy eyes. He's mean....haha, no seriously, he is! He tells people to stop looking at him, don't talk to him, shut up or shush! I have tried my best to get him to stop but I do believe his older brother is a lot of the problem. He sneaks and tells Matthew things to say and do. No matter how many times we get on Tommy, he still does it. It really breaks my heart because Matthew was always so sweet and one of the sweetest babies in the world, now...he's so different. We struggle with his behavior daily :(. We are also still struggling w/ potty training. Tommy was so easy so this has been stressful. Matthew doesn't want to poop in the potty. I know that's normal, however, he's 3 1/2!!!! I don't feel like it's normal at all, not at this age. I believe Matthew is somewhat OCD and is anxious like me. Maybe that's where all of the struggling is coming in. I just pray for this little boy so much, he definitely has a hold of my heart, just wish I could have my sweet little boy back.
Dylan, he's almost walking....not quite there. He talks (babbles) A LOT! He cackles at anything Matthew does...it's so funny! He's still sucking his thumb and loves to snuggle. Dylan is also battling that virus. Oh, and he eats A LOTTTTT! He screams for food and grabs your arm if a waiter puts your food down, he also tries to reach in your plate. That's a huge no no for me so we are working on getting him to stop. I don't let any of my children put their nasty fingers in my food, never have and never will. It's gross! As for attachment, it's still a work in progress. I've had some issues lately with some smart ass comments on FB if I put up a picture of my other children or an update on them without mentioning him. It's not that I am purposely not mentioning him, it's that I am doing a monthly update on Anna, just like I did for the others! It really pisses me off! So I have gotten to where I rarely mention him or post pictures up since I feel like I'm being judged or forced. Other than that, things are coming along. It's really different raising a child that isn't your biological baby. Most don't understand that because they haven't fostered or adopted. It can be extremely challenging at times not to mention, I have had a difficult time separating the mom from him. They are still in his life (open adoption) so it just makes it that much more difficult and that we now have 4 children, 3 of which are 3 years and younger. Always an adventure around here.
Annaleigh Sophia....my sweeeeeeet baby girl! I can't get enough of this precious baby! I love my boys to death and I now love my baby girl the same. I really needed a girl, I'm so girly and I'm addicted to bows and cute girly things for her. She is now 4 months, has excellent head/neck control, tries to scoot, rolls over occasionally (I'm not pushing it), smiles ALL the time and babbles constantly. She's so adorable. I believe her eyes will be similar to Matthew's, probably a light green. She has also had this virus and I will be taking her back to the Dr. just to make sure this minor cough she has isn't Pertussis since it begins with cold symptoms. I am so nervous about it, but I worry util she has all vaccines for it which will be at 6 months. I want to snuggle with her constantly. She really enjoys being in Gabe's arms the most, she just thinks I'm her bottle...haha. Anna still struggles with nursing some. I can't blame her so it must be me. I am always in a hurry and rush her except for the 3 days Dylan and Matthew go to daycare, then I can sit and feed her all day long. I just feel like I need to be doing something all the time that it's difficult for me to sit and nurse. I do pump some so I can get a break or monitor how many ounces she's getting. She's 11.1 lbs, 23.5" long. She's growing like she should which I was happy to know since I have worried about her eating since day 1.
As for us moving....I don't know really what to say besides it's taking way longer than expected. I really don't want to be looking for a new home in the winter, who wants to move in the winter? But, the way it's going, seems like that will be around the time when we get everything packed. I've done most of the packing and Gabe has done most of the moving into storage. We need to draw up a punch list of everything that needs to be fixed around here and get someone in to do the work. Gabe will never get around to it even though I know he'd rather do it than pay someone. He just doesn't have the time with work and I don't have the time w/ the kids.
Me...well I believe the post partum hairloss is over or about over. It began when Anna was 3 months old so for a month, I've lost handfuls of hair. Luckily, my hair is thick so most can't tell, however, I can and it bothers me but I know it will be back in no time. Sadly, I've gained between 10-13 lbs since having Anna. I had lost around 30lbs so I'm not too upset. Tomorrow, I will be working on dropping this weight. I'm disappointed in myself but I can lose it, I've done it before. My goal is to take her walking as soon as taking Tommy to school. I CAN DO THIS!!!! I was so proud of myself when I had her ad just seem to keep gaining even though I don't eat a lot, it's probably the coffee drinks I have daily. I also need to get in shape for the color/glow run in October. Would love to become a runner one day. Besides all of this, I just stay busy being a mommy. I miss "me" time but I know one day I'll look back and beg for these days of madness.
No telling when I'll post again, right now, I'm looking forward to the holidays, I believe they are going to be so much fun with the little ones this year!!!! Christmas can't get here fast enough...hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment