So I began feeling the baby moving around a couple of weeks ago but it wasn't constant. I'm still feeling movements but they still aren't constant. Most of the time I can't feel them on the outside meaning if I put my hand on my belly and the baby moves, I can't feel the movement w/ my hand but can on the inside of my belly. I've felt very few movements w/ my hand on my belly but occasionally the baby either makes a sudden movement or kicks pretty strongly and I can feel it. That's the moments that I enjoy the most. I get nervous when I don't feel anything so usually I drink a coke a day so that I can feel the baby. I don't like drinking the caffeine but I don't like being so nervous either. Gabe tells me not to worry about it that the baby's fine but others such as my sister understand my anxiety. It's hard feeling comfortable that everything is ok but I'm really trying. Now that I do feel the baby moving more, I'm more excited and I'm definitely bonding.
I feel my upper belly get really tight sometimes. I don't know if it's because I'm doing to much, it's just how the baby is adjusting, or maybe the baby is stretching. Whatever the reason, it feels so weird. LOL....We go this week to find out the gender. All 3 of us are sooooo excited. Tommy and Gabe say it's a girl, I say it's a boy. Most everyone I know believes it will be a girl but something tells me they aren't right. :)
We spent all day cleaning out Tommy's play room and his bedroom in preparation for the new addition. I'm giving all of Tommy's toys that he no longer plays with to my friend Shayla so she can have a good Christmas for her boys. I figured they have plenty of life still in them since most of his toys still look brand new because he has WAY too much. There's still a lot more I need to go through but I got tired and decided to put it off til tomorrow. I feel as though I'm getting sleepy early again like I did in the 1st trimester. It could be the time change that's messing me up. I know I stayed up really late last week doing math HW and was exhausted after that for the next couple of days. This weekend, I've been really tired. I don't enjoy being this lazy since I'm use to being on the go all the time. It's just hard to get things done such as cleaning the house and decorating for Christmas.
Speaking of decorating, we are having our annual Christmas party this year. I just couldn't imagine a year without a get together. Plus, Tommy is so excited. I was telling him today that we were having the Christmas party and he was saying how much he loves it. I like to have it to see all of my friends that I haven't seen in a while but to also bring in the holiday mood to Tommy and his friends. I believe Christmas is so magical for children and they love it so much.
Other than this, not too much going on. I'll post more after the ultrasound this week. So excited and praying all is well. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment