html

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy...and Looking...

I have been sooooo busy the past few days. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update my blog. I am new to the entire blog process. I really don't know what to "write" about besides mainly my life or the life of my family.

That brings me here to hopefully get some suggestions on the blog process, where to find good blog "reads" and to get links to blogs of interest. I like any type of blog but I'm mainly looking for humor. I love anything related to family, dogs (Great Danes, Pugs), friends and friendships, inspiration, and really anything.

Send me some links! Would love to see what everyone else is reading. It could give me good ideas on my future blogs.

Like I said, this has been a long week and I've hardly gotten any sleep. I'll blog later when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment