I'm going to make this short since I've been working on hours of homework and it's time to go to bed. :)
I'm feeling so much better today. Last night we got out w/ some friends and had such a great time. Shayla and I would talk about the wild days we had and laugh until we had tears and our bellies hurt. We even had the boys going. It was a great night and something I've really needed. I can't wait to plan our next adventure. hehe.
Even though it was a late night, we didn't want that to stop us from going to church. We got ready this morning and picked Tommy up from his Grandma's. We went to Sheila's church which is a Methodist church. I was hoping that Gabe would like the church and Tommy as well. Gabe seemed to like it pretty well and Tommy still isn't too sure. There was no children there he knew like the 1st church we visited. We all plan on going back next Sunday and giving it a chance. I have a feeling this is where we will finally end up. I know a lot of people I went to HS with at the church which makes it that much better.
Hopefully this week will be a good one. I have a math quiz and a test. The quiz I'm sure I'll do fine but the test I'm not so sure about. I wish I didn't worry so much about these tests but depending on the test, the material can end up being 10 times more difficult than any problem we have worked up to that point. Guess we'll see. Again, just ready for this semester to be over with.
Tommy had a soccer game on Saturday. He played so well, however, their team ended up losing. This is the same team that they lost to in the beginning. So far they have lost 2, won 1 and tied up once. He has 2 more games and his soccer season is over. He was talking about it being over earlier and I thought for sure he was going to cry. He looked so sad because he has really enjoyed playing this year. They are having sign-ups for flag football right now so I'm hoping he'll play that since he wants to play tackle football next fall.
This is about the only updates I have. We go to the Dr. this week and I'll update more after that.

No comments:
Post a Comment